A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gurguis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurguis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gurguis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gurguis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurguis graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Gurguis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Terrell State Hospital
- Va North Texas Health Care Systems
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George N M Gurguis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George N. Gurguis practice?
- Dr. George Gurguis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Gurguis practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.