A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gurguis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurguis
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Gurguis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gurguis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurguis graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Gurguis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Terrell State Hospital
- Va North Texas Health Care Systems
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George N M Gurguis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George N. Gurguis practice?
- Dr. George Gurguis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Gurguis practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.