A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gwinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gwinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gwinn, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwinn graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gwinn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George F Gwinn MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. George F. Gwinn practice?
- Dr. George Gwinn has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Gwinn practices Allergy & Immunology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Scottsdale Allergists.