A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Adams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Hancock Nutt Adams MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George H. Adams practice?
- Dr. George Adams has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Adams practices Neurology and Psychiatry near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Downingtown, PA and Coatesville, PA.
See West Chester Neurologists and West Chester Psychiatrists.