A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Stroke Patient Education Our stroke patient education guide explains symptons and treatments of strokes and transiant ischemic attacks (TIA).Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Adams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Hancock Nutt Adams MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George H. Adams practice?
- Dr. George Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. George Adams practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Downingtown, PA.
See Downingtown Neurologists and Downingtown Psychiatrists.