A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Female Infertility
- Fetal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George H Davis DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George H. Davis practice?
- Dr. George Davis has 7 office locations.
Dr. George Davis practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Sewell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.