inactive

• Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2016
Incredible!!
Dr. Davis is by far the most wonderful physician I have ever had! I went to him after my incompetent cervix caused an early delivery and loss of my twins at 6 months pregnant. He performed a transabdominal cerclage during my second single pregnancy which resulted in a full term, healthy delivery of my daughter. Patients fly from across the world to see this doctor because of his success in performing these procedures. I pray that he is able to train many doctors to follow in his footsteps!

February 2nd, 2015
Best Dr ever!
I started seeing Dr.Davis after a late pregnancy missed mc. He was wonderful to me. When I became pregnant again he took me on as his patient with no questions asked. He is the best dr I ever had. Always was available when I had questions and more so concerns.

March 1st, 2014
Great dr.
Dr. Davis performed my T.A.C. transabdominal cerclage back in 2011, I carried full term. My baby is 2yrs old, the Dr's in North Jersey was amazed at how neat my incision was and after I healed the ultrasound techs kept trying to find the area where I'd been cut and amazingly you couldn't tell I had been.

January 1st, 2014
You are in good hands!
Dr. Davis is very patient and thorough and you never feel rushed. Because of him I have a chance of having a healthy baby. He can be a little difficult to reach sometimes but that's because he's very busy. Now I know why there is a wait to see him. It is worth the wait.

November 12th, 2011
inaccurate information given. Said baby's brain could explode, and must terminate pregnancy, because of danger to mother. This does not affect mom's health. Did not give option of allowing pregnancy to continue until baby either dies naturally, or is born. Did not explain that many babies who have fluid on the brain, do continue to live happy, normal lives.

June 7th, 2011
best doctor on the planet!
so professional! so smart!

April 9th, 2016