Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Best Dr ever! show details Best Dr ever!
by Candace D. on Feb 2nd, 2015

I started seeing Dr.Davis after a late pregnancy missed mc. He was wonderful to me. When I became pregnant again he took me on as his patient with no questions asked. He is the best dr I ever had. Always was available when I had questions and more so concerns.

Wonderful Dr!!!! show details Wonderful Dr!!!!
by Wendi Lee on Apr 12th, 2014

I went to Dr Davis 22 years ago!! My son will be 22 on April 13,2014 because of Dr George Davis' life saving procedure while my son was in utero. He's a wonderful, caring, professional doctor! Thank you again!!!! xo, Wendi

Great dr. show details Great dr.
by Taraiya D. on Mar 1st, 2014

Dr. Davis performed my T.A.C. transabdominal cerclage back in 2011, I carried full term. My baby is 2yrs old, the Dr's in North Jersey was amazed at how neat my incision was and after I healed the ultrasound techs kept trying to find the area where I'd been cut and amazingly you couldn't tell I had been.

You are in good hands! show details You are in good hands!
Jan 1st, 2014

Dr. Davis is very patient and thorough and you never feel rushed. Because of him I have a chance of having a healthy baby. He can be a little difficult to reach sometimes but that's because he's very busy. Now I know why there is a wait to see him. It is worth the wait.

Nov 12th, 2011

inaccurate information given. Said baby's brain could explode, and must terminate pregnancy, because of danger to mother. This does not affect mom's health. Did not give option of allowing pregnancy to continue until baby either dies naturally, or is born. Did not explain that many babies who have fluid on the brain, do continue to live happy, normal lives.

best doctor on the planet! show details best doctor on the planet!
Jun 7th, 2011

so professional! so smart!