A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Fuller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Fuller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fuller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Henry Fuller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George H. Fuller practice?
- Dr. George Fuller has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Fuller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.