A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hess, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hess has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Washoe Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Henry Hess MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George H. Hess practice?
- Dr. George Hess has 1 office location.
Dr. George Hess practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians.