Dr. George Sanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Sanders?

Excellent experience

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I found Dr. Sanders and his office staff to be very friendly and personable. I felt welcomed and valued as a patient. I had a great consultation and was then ready to schedule my face lift surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Sanders! I am satisfied and so happy I had the procedure done. Thank you!

Thank you Dr. Sanders

Posted on October 14th, 2016

I am so happy to have chosen Dr. Sanders as the plastic surgeon to fix my saggy and wrinkled face and neck. I hated the way I looked and had been wanting to have a facelift but I was scared of the outcome and the post op healing. I finally decided to go for it and went for a consultation with Dr. Sanders. I liked him the minute I met him and after discussing the procedure to be performed, I knew he was the doctor for me. The procedure performed was extended MAC-S lift and it was done with local anesthesia. The post op healing went very well and I have to say that it was the best decision I have ever made. I am thrilled with the outcome! The surgery exceeded my expectations, I look like myself only 10 years younger. Even though I decided not to have a neck lift, even my neck looks smoother and not saggy. People can't believe I had surgery, it looks that natural. In my opinion, Dr. Sanders is definitely a wonderful person and the best plastic surgeon in LA. He is very skilled doctor and an aesthetic artist. I also liked his entire staff, all were very friendly, caring and they made me feel comfortable. I very highly recommend Dr. Sanders for any plastic surgery, and I would not hesitate to return for any additional procedures, now that I feel comfortable with the outcome. Thank you Dr. Sanders!

Couldn't be happier

Posted on April 13th, 2013

Dr Sanders and his staff are amazing. I'm totally happy with my results. Implant replacement plus lift and Laser skin resurfacing. Dr. Sanders is very caring and called several times to check on me. He also made sure I was comfortable in every way. Very minimal pain after surgery. I normally get sick from anesthesia but woke up feeling fine. They deserve 10 stars

Happy costomer :)

Posted on May 21st, 2012

I Had a great experience with Dr. Sanders and his staff. I'm completely happy with the results from my surgery. I highley recommend Dr. Sanders and have to all my family and friends. P.s. I Loved the spa like treatment while they preped me for surgery.

great consult experience

Posted on April 12th, 2012

I have been looking for a doctor to have a breast augmentation. I have been to 3 consults so far and dr.sanders and his staff are wonderful. Dr.Sanders is informative, calm, caring, and has a very sweet soft disposition. I was instantly confortable and really like him. I will follow up when I have my procedure done about his work. I love the staff and his nurse sandy is fabulous! I felt like the experience was what a doctors experience should be and had a very friendly "neighborhood" feel. When I say neighborhood I dont mean cheesy or cheap just very personable and not a "turn andd burn" doctors office.

Wonderful Surgeon and Staff!

Posted on January 19th, 2012

After spending many months considering having a breast reduction, I am so happy that I had this surgery done by Dr. Sanders. From my first phone call and consultation all the way through to my 3-month follow up visit, everything has gone smoothly and incredibly stress-free! Dr. Sanders is completely thorough and honest in his advice and his explanation of the procedure, recovery time, expected results and all of the details. This was the key to making the best informed decision, and I felt that his honesty and demeanor set him apart from other doctors who over-simplified explanations and answers or seemed to be "selling" an idea. Every surgery is a major undertaking, and I so appreciated the fact that Dr. Sanders, nurse Karen, Margie and every single person I encountered in the office treated me and my procedure with such consideration. I never felt rushed and all of my questions were addressed in detail to put my mind at ease. I'm so glad that I had the breast reduction done and would highly recommend Dr. Sanders to anyone and everyone I know! Thanks so much!

Fabulous Results

Posted on August 19th, 2011

After my recent third procedure, I can happily say I have fabulous results. Dr. Sanders has a wonderful aesthetic sense of what is right for you and is always forthright about expectations. The staff is superb and caring as well. The whole experience was great every step of the way. Love my new look!

wonderful!!

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

My experience with Dr Sanders and his staff were postitve and professional. Iwork in the medical field and consider Dr.Sanders and staff the best in thier field. My results were flawless. I am completely happy with my outcome. I highly recommend Dr Sanders!!

Posted on July 4th, 2011

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Sanders and his staff. They were extremely professional and courteous. The procedures and aftercare were well explained in advanced. I am very pleased with my results.

Best Plastic Surgeonin California

Posted on March 5th, 2011

I would highly recommend this MD, his staff is excellent. I was nervous about the procedure, breast reduction, but afterwards was so pleased with the result. Dr. Sanders told me the only regret was that I waited so long to have it, and he was right

Caring & Professional Surgeon

Posted on January 18th, 2011

I had a breast augmentation performed and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Sanders was extremely polite and professional during the entire experience. I felt completely safe from start to finish. Dr. Sanders explained the entire procedure to me including both the good and the potential negative side effects. He was very caring and answered all questions. The office staff was amazing as well. They were very welcoming and never felt rushed. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sanders to a friend or family member.

Wonderful with Kids

Posted on August 14th, 2010

About 23 years ago, a rottweiler took out a large chunk of the right side of my face. Dr. Sanders was faced with a terrified six-year-old and managed to bring calm to an otherwise frightening situation. All these years later, I still remember how warm and comforting he was to me. I was left with absolutely no scars and no evidence that I was ever attacked. I would recommend him to anybody.