George H Sanders III, MD
16633 Ventura Blvd
Ste 110
Encino, CA 91436
(818) 981-3333
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Couldn't be happier  |  show details
by Michelle Yabko on Apr 12th, 2013

Dr Sanders and his staff are amazing. I'm totally happy with my results. Implant replacement plus lift and Laser skin resurfacing. Dr. Sanders is very caring and called several times to check on me. He also made sure I was comfortable in every way. Very minimal pain after surgery. I normally get sick from anesthesia but woke up feeling fine. They deserve 10 stars

|  Happy costomer :)  |  show details
May 21st, 2012

I Had a great experience with Dr. Sanders and his staff. I'm completely happy with the results from my surgery. I highley recommend Dr. Sanders and have to all my family and friends. P.s. I Loved the spa like treatment while they preped me for surgery.

|  great consult experience  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

I have been looking for a doctor to have a breast augmentation. I have been to 3 consults so far and dr.sanders and his staff are wonderful. Dr.Sanders is informative, calm, caring, and has a very sweet soft disposition. I was instantly confortable and really like him. I will follow up when I have my procedure done about his work. I love the staff and his nurse sandy is fabulous! I felt like the experience was what a doctors experience should be and had a very friendly "neighborhood" feel. When I say neighborhood I dont mean cheesy or cheap just very personable and not a "turn andd burn" doctors office.

Jan 24th, 2012

Dr Sanders is a fantastic Dr. Heis a man of great integrity. I am so verypleased with my 3 face-lifts and fraxel laser.He has made me very happy and I know manyother people share my opinion.I have a loft of respect and admiration for him.The staff is very helpful and nice.I have total confidence in him and trusthim 100%.Katarina

|  Wonderful Surgeon and Staff!  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

After spending many months considering having a breast reduction, I am so happy that I had this surgery done by Dr. Sanders. From my first phone call and consultation all the way through to my 3-month follow up visit, everything has gone smoothly and incredibly stress-free! Dr. Sanders is completely thorough and honest in his advice and his explanation of the procedure, recovery time, expected results and all of the details. This was the key to making the best informed decision, and I felt that his honesty and demeanor set him apart from other doctors who over-simplified explanations and answers or seemed to be "selling" an idea. Every surgery is a major undertaking, and I so appreciated the fact that Dr. Sanders, nurse Karen, Margie and every single person I encountered in the office treated me and my procedure with such consideration. I never felt rushed and all of my questions were addressed in detail to put my mind at ease. I'm so glad that I had the breast reduction done and would highly recommend Dr. Sanders to anyone and everyone I know! Thanks so much!

|  Fabulous Results  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

After my recent third procedure, I can happily say I have fabulous results. Dr. Sanders has a wonderful aesthetic sense of what is right for you and is always forthright about expectations. The staff is superb and caring as well. The whole experience was great every step of the way. Love my new look!

|  wonderful!!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

My experience with Dr Sanders and his staff were postitve and professional. Iwork in the medical field and consider Dr.Sanders and staff the best in thier field. My results were flawless. I am completely happy with my outcome. I highly recommend Dr Sanders!!

Jul 3rd, 2011

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Sanders and his staff. They were extremely professional and courteous. The procedures and aftercare were well explained in advanced. I am very pleased with my results.

|  Horrible job  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2011

In my opinion, when one breast turns out smaller than the other and the tummy looks like it has never been touched after a tummy tuck, then there is something wrong with the doctor! Very dissatisfied with my results.

Doctor's Response

I make every effort to provide a realistic idea of what to expect from surgery prior to the operation and then to exceed those expectations with surgery. If a patient is dissatisfied with the surgical results and if I believe that I can improve the situation, revision surgery is offered at no cost to the patient. I would hope that this individual would take advantage of this opportunity. Dr. George Sanders

|  Best Plastic Surgeonin California  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2011

I would highly recommend this MD, his staff is excellent. I was nervous about the procedure, breast reduction, but afterwards was so pleased with the result. Dr. Sanders told me the only regret was that I waited so long to have it, and he was right

|  Caring & Professional Surgeon  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

I had a breast augmentation performed and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Sanders was extremely polite and professional during the entire experience. I felt completely safe from start to finish. Dr. Sanders explained the entire procedure to me including both the good and the potential negative side effects. He was very caring and answered all questions. The office staff was amazing as well. They were very welcoming and never felt rushed. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sanders to a friend or family member.

|  Wonderful with Kids  |  show details
by Marina J. on Aug 14th, 2010

About 23 years ago, a rottweiler took out a large chunk of the right side of my face. Dr. Sanders was faced with a terrified six-year-old and managed to bring calm to an otherwise frightening situation. All these years later, I still remember how warm and comforting he was to me. I was left with absolutely no scars and no evidence that I was ever attacked. I would recommend him to anybody.

|  Plastic Surgery Dream  |  show details
by KAM on May 21st, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr George H Sanders and his staff if you're looking for plastic surgery. Dr Sanders, his head nurse and staff took excellent care of me. I am very happy with the work he did. I had to have my old breast implants removed because they became encapsated. He replaced them with Mentor breast implants and they look wonderful. I also thought he had great bedside manners. He personally called a few times to check up on me. His head nurse was also great and made me feel at ease. Well worth the money.

|  EXCELLENT CARING SURGEON  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

I am a 62 years on planet earth female. Enjoy being in shape (used to teach aerobics at Golds Gym). I have received excellent care from Dr. Sanders and staff, and when asked always recommend him to my friends. He performed a breast augmentation on me(cleaning up an old so-so job by someone else), and just recently a modified tummy tuck(no muscle tightening - I didn't neet it). Love the results; gone is the old "pot belly" even three to four times a week at the gym could not improve. SO THANK YOU Dr. Sanders!! Aging is not easy, but with a good surgeon it can be rewarding and enjoyable.

|  Excellent Surgeon!!  |  show details
by R. Gibbs on Apr 3rd, 2010

George H. Sanders is an excellent very skilled doctor!! An artist!! A nice person too. I had a necklift/eyebrow lift done at the same time. I am very happy with my results..beyond my expectations!! I was surpised how quicly I healed. I look natural too and that was important to me. I highly reommend him!! The staff is very friendly and professional and they are always there to answer any of your concerns!!! A

|  Family member comments  |  show details
by Gary on Mar 23rd, 2010

My sister recently had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and eyes done. An awesome result! The directions and instructions for pre- and post-op care were very thorough and the care she received was absolutely wonderful. I am still stunned at the change in my sisters appearance. She looks 15 years younger and she still can't stop raving about her result. We felt very comfortable through the entire process and Dr. Sanders staff was incredible. Highly recommend him.

|  So Happy!!  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2010

Excellent doctor and staff. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my breast augmentation. Dr. Sanders is very warm and friendly and made me feel so comfortable.

|  A Real Winner!!  |  show details
by One Happy Patient! on Mar 17th, 2010

I had a facelift and breast implant exchange several years ago and have been absolutely thrilled with my result. The scars cannot be seen by myself or others around me. I look 15 years younger than before and look the way I used to look. People are amazed when I choose to reveal my age, something which I rarely choose to do :-). I have referred numerous friends who have been equally thrilled with Dr. Sanders He is a master artist when it comes to face and body plastic surgery. His staff has also been most attentive, answering multiple questions and never making me feel like I was a bother. I can recommend Dr. Sanders without reservation.

|  THE BEST!  |  show details
by Elisa Forni on Mar 14th, 2010

I saw Dr. George Sanders for a breast lift and augmentation and for a minimal tummy tuck in January of 2010. I am 200% happy with my results. I didn't want my breast to look fake by being too big for my frame or too high up. They look so real that people can't believe that I had them "done." The best part though, of being a patient of Dr. Sanders is that you really feel that he cares about you. His entire staff was amazing. I had my surgery on a Friday and Dr. Sanders called me on Saturday & Sunday to see how I was doing. Anytime I had a question after my surgery, Nurse Karen was more than happy to answer them. Of course, as with all surgeries there is a risk but I had the most wonderful experience with Dr. Sanders.

Mar 11th, 2010

Dr. Sanders has been my plastic surgeon for over 20 years. I have had many procedures done, eyes, breast augmentation, liposuction, lasers,fillers and Botox. I have never had a problem, and it has just always been the best experience. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Mar 9th, 2010

Very pleasant experience and fabulous surgery with excellent after care. I highly recommend this doctor.

Apr 17th, 2009

The ABSOLUTE WORST plastic surgeon. I would never allow someone I care about to end up in his horrible hands. He is no artist when it comes to plastic surgery, thats for sure.