Dr. George Sanders MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Encino, CA

no change

October 13th, 2016
Thank you Dr. Sanders
I am so happy to have chosen Dr. Sanders as the plastic surgeon to fix my saggy and wrinkled face and neck. I hated the way I looked and had been wanting to have a facelift but I was scared of the outcome and the post op healing. I finally decided to go for it and went for a consultation with Dr. Sanders. I liked him the minute I met him and after discussing the procedure to be performed, I knew he was the doctor for me. The procedure performed was extended MAC-S lift and it was done with local anesthesia. The post op healing went very well and I have to say that it was the best decision I have ever made. I am thrilled with the outcome! The surgery exceeded my expectations, I look like myself only 10 years younger. Even though I decided not to have a neck lift, even my neck looks smoother and not saggy. People can't believe I had surgery, it looks that natural. In my opinion, Dr. Sanders is definitely a wonderful person and the best plastic surgeon in LA. He is very skilled doctor and an aesthetic artist. I also liked his entire staff, all were very friendly, caring and they made me feel comfortable. I very highly recommend Dr. Sanders for any plastic surgery, and I would not hesitate to return for any additional procedures, now that I feel comfortable with the outcome. Thank you Dr. Sanders!

April 12th, 2013
Couldn't be happier
Dr Sanders and his staff are amazing. I'm totally happy with my results. Implant replacement plus lift and Laser skin resurfacing. Dr. Sanders is very caring and called several times to check on me. He also made sure I was comfortable in every way. Very minimal pain after surgery. I normally get sick from anesthesia but woke up feeling fine. They deserve 10 stars

May 21st, 2012
Happy costomer :)
I Had a great experience with Dr. Sanders and his staff. I'm completely happy with the results from my surgery. I highley recommend Dr. Sanders and have to all my family and friends. P.s. I Loved the spa like treatment while they preped me for surgery.

April 12th, 2012
great consult experience
I have been looking for a doctor to have a breast augmentation. I have been to 3 consults so far and dr.sanders and his staff are wonderful. Dr.Sanders is informative, calm, caring, and has a very sweet soft disposition. I was instantly confortable and really like him. I will follow up when I have my procedure done about his work. I love the staff and his nurse sandy is fabulous! I felt like the experience was what a doctors experience should be and had a very friendly "neighborhood" feel. When I say neighborhood I dont mean cheesy or cheap just very personable and not a "turn andd burn" doctors office.

January 19th, 2012
Wonderful Surgeon and Staff!
After spending many months considering having a breast reduction, I am so happy that I had this surgery done by Dr. Sanders. From my first phone call and consultation all the way through to my 3-month follow up visit, everything has gone smoothly and incredibly stress-free! Dr. Sanders is completely thorough and honest in his advice and his explanation of the procedure, recovery time, expected results and all of the details. This was the key to making the best informed decision, and I felt that his honesty and demeanor set him apart from other doctors who over-simplified explanations and answers or seemed to be "selling" an idea. Every surgery is a major undertaking, and I so appreciated the fact that Dr. Sanders, nurse Karen, Margie and every single person I encountered in the office treated me and my procedure with such consideration. I never felt rushed and all of my questions were addressed in detail to put my mind at ease. I'm so glad that I had the breast reduction done and would highly recommend Dr. Sanders to anyone and everyone I know! Thanks so much!

August 19th, 2011
Fabulous Results
After my recent third procedure, I can happily say I have fabulous results. Dr. Sanders has a wonderful aesthetic sense of what is right for you and is always forthright about expectations. The staff is superb and caring as well. The whole experience was great every step of the way. Love my new look!

August 2nd, 2011
wonderful!!
My experience with Dr Sanders and his staff were postitve and professional. Iwork in the medical field and consider Dr.Sanders and staff the best in thier field. My results were flawless. I am completely happy with my outcome. I highly recommend Dr Sanders!!

July 3rd, 2011
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Sanders and his staff. They were extremely professional and courteous. The procedures and aftercare were well explained in advanced. I am very pleased with my results.

March 5th, 2011
Best Plastic Surgeonin California
I would highly recommend this MD, his staff is excellent. I was nervous about the procedure, breast reduction, but afterwards was so pleased with the result. Dr. Sanders told me the only regret was that I waited so long to have it, and he was right

January 18th, 2011
Caring & Professional Surgeon
I had a breast augmentation performed and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Sanders was extremely polite and professional during the entire experience. I felt completely safe from start to finish. Dr. Sanders explained the entire procedure to me including both the good and the potential negative side effects. He was very caring and answered all questions. The office staff was amazing as well. They were very welcoming and never felt rushed. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sanders to a friend or family member.

August 14th, 2010
Wonderful with Kids
About 23 years ago, a rottweiler took out a large chunk of the right side of my face. Dr. Sanders was faced with a terrified six-year-old and managed to bring calm to an otherwise frightening situation. All these years later, I still remember how warm and comforting he was to me. I was left with absolutely no scars and no evidence that I was ever attacked. I would recommend him to anybody.

May 21st, 2010
Plastic Surgery Dream
I would highly recommend Dr George H Sanders and his staff if you're looking for plastic surgery. Dr Sanders, his head nurse and staff took excellent care of me. I am very happy with the work he did. I had to have my old breast implants removed because they became encapsated. He replaced them with Mentor breast implants and they look wonderful. I also thought he had great bedside manners. He personally called a few times to check up on me. His head nurse was also great and made me feel at ease. Well worth the money.