Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Stephens
Dr. George Stephens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Idaho Falls, ID, with other offices in Pocatello, ID and Pocatello, ID (and 5 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Stephens is affiliated with Portneuf Medical Center, Portneuf Medical Center and Bannock Reg Med Ctr, Pocatello, Id. He speaks English.
Dr. George Stephens has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. George Stephens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.
Dr. Jason Lance
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Idaho Falls, ID 0.01 mi14
Dr. Stephen Preece
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
Idaho Falls, ID 0.01 mi9
Dr. Anne Giuliano
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Idaho Falls, ID 0.01 mi23