A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Thompson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Broken Bones Bone Fractures
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Fractures
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Spinal Fusion
- Wrist Fracture Radius Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Regional Health System
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Harman Thompson MD is a male Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George H. Thompson practice?
- Dr. George Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. George Thompson practices Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatric Surgeons.