Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  R.N. & mom  |  show details
by Katie Heideloff on Feb 20th, 2013

Doctor George H. Thompson provided pristine~ superior surgery to our son Ryan's ankle. There were no complications & Doctor Thompson treated Ryan as if he was his own son! The follow-up was amazing~ Hatts of to the best of the best~ Doctor George Thompson!!! "Thank You"~ Ryan, Katie & Larry Heideloff

Mar 14th, 2012

My son has been a patient now for 5 years. He has had multiple procedures and surgeries. Dr. Thompson is always caring, professional and is someone I trust completely. Like someone mentioned in another review, he talks with you not at you.

|  Best doctor I could ask for!  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

Dr. Thompson is the best doctor i could have asked for. Instead of talking at you, he talks to you. he fused my spine june 23, and june 30th, 2011, and handled the complications very well. My curve was 87 and now it is 34. He said he could have gotten it to the twenties but the was spinal chord complications. If your looking to get a spine fused, hes your guy!

|  he is great  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

hi i have been seeing him when i was 4 he has been great. i have had 20 surgerys and haveing 1 next mouth. he is the greatest doctor in the world

by Nick on Sep 19th, 2009

I was involved in a horrific car accident at age 4. Every other doctor wanted to amputate. Dr. Thompson gave surgery a shot and saved my foot.

Jun 29th, 2009

My son had severe kyphosis. Dr. Thompson came out personally during the 11-hour surgery to tell us they were turning my son over and they were about to begin the second part. He is wonderful, kind and caring.