Former patient show details Former patient
Sep 29th, 2015

Dr. Thompson performred corrective surgery to treat my scoliosis 27 years ago, and I remember him as being a kind and caring man during what was a very scary time for my teenage self. My youngest son was just diagnosed with scoliosis, and I'm taking him to see Dr. Thompson, which I believe is the highest compliment you can pay a doctor.

Mar 14th, 2012

My son has been a patient now for 5 years. He has had multiple procedures and surgeries. Dr. Thompson is always caring, professional and is someone I trust completely. Like someone mentioned in another review, he talks with you not at you.

he is great show details he is great
Feb 15th, 2011

hi i have been seeing him when i was 4 he has been great. i have had 20 surgerys and haveing 1 next mouth. he is the greatest doctor in the world

by Nick on Sep 19th, 2009

I was involved in a horrific car accident at age 4. Every other doctor wanted to amputate. Dr. Thompson gave surgery a shot and saved my foot.

Jun 29th, 2009

My son had severe kyphosis. Dr. Thompson came out personally during the 11-hour surgery to tell us they were turning my son over and they were about to begin the second part. He is wonderful, kind and caring.