Obstetricians & Gynecologists
2211 S Atlantic Blvd
Ste B
Monterey Park, CA 91754
323-266-1100
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  show details
Jan 12th, 2014

really really not a good doctor in my eyes. he will not spent time with you answer your questions. he is always busy he would only come and look at you and either say you are in good condition or not and then just leave with out explaining what is happening. he did exams that I was not supposed to do. I went to other doctors offices and they explained to me what was going on and I found out he was just telling me to go to his office to rip me off. definitely not a good doctor if you are having a baby, because that would be irresponsible for both of you

|  show details
Sep 24th, 2013

This doctor was very rude with me didnt explain anything to me, was in a hurry! I will never go back again!!!!

|  worse doctor, you feel like you r a burden  |  show details
by arrakee on Jun 15th, 2013

seriously this doctor makes you feel like you are a burden to him. i went in coz i have ulcers down there. he walked in then asked me to show him where the bumps i wanted him to see, he said 'show me where is the bumps, where? where?' in very rude tone and manner. i was like are you serious? you are looking at my hoohaa and it's right in your face. why so rude? then i said there are some ulcers on my hemorrhoid too. he didnt even let me finish and just said 'no we dont treat hemorrhoid' ....wtf? and all these happened in not even 1 min. then he just blank out said 'you have herpes. i will give you prescription. it's normal. you might have outbreak again', then LEFT!! he didnt even talk to me, explain anything, do swab test, order blood test, nothing..and since when herpes is normal???? he just said and walked out. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. he doesnt a s*^%t about any patients

|  He DOES NOT Care !!!!  |  show details
by Emily W on Jun 5th, 2013

Worst experience EVER !!! I scheduled an appointment with him after finding him on my Blue Cross referral list. After waiting for 50 minutes, I saw him rushed out for a delivery. Knowing OB/GYNs are busy I waited for him for 2 more hours. When he got back, I only get to talk to him for 3 minutes, he simply rushed me out, ignored the rest of my questions. Very Unprofessional. I overheard another lady was forced by him to be induced tomorrow because he doesn't work on certain days. I can not believe this kind of person is a doctor. BE WARE !!!!

|  Not Happy Camper  |  show details
by Silvia on Apr 20th, 2013

The office staff was very nice clean office. Dr.Wang was very rude I was at th window signing in and he ask me "what do u need.. " nurse told him i was new pt. They took me n the exam room he did not ask me if Have any question what so ever.. he walk in the exam room told me put ur legs up check me and walk out.. did not even ask if i had any question. Rude of him..

|  Overall, a good experience..  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

I would have to say that although I didn't like how everything was handled all the time, I felt well taken care of most of the time. He is one of the few doctors that knew what PCOS was without me having to explain to him. He knew what tests to do for someone that has PCOS. He is a fertility expert and that is why I chose to go to him. I would have to say that he may come off as a bit "cold" and unattentive, but that might be because of his cultural background. My water broke at 37 weeks...this was on a sunday and I had no contractions. He knew that I didn't want to do an induction or a c-section. He gave me the choice to wait the full 24 hours before we started pitocin. I was only on pitocin for 2 1/2 hours, I felt that he took me off because at that point my body wasn't responding and he didn't want to risk having to come back in the middle of the night (let's face it...doctors are like that sometimes). I was happy with that decision, because I was hoping my body would start working on it's own, which it did. I started having hard contractions around 10pm that night and my baby was born the next morning. So, my water broke on a sunday and I didn't deliver until Tuesday morning. He never pushed for the c-section.

|  Think Twice  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

This Dr. is so unprofessional. I started going to him at 36 wks pregnant, to my surprise, this man comes in the exam room.and doesnt even say hello or introduces himself, he just said that I needed to get induced at 37 wks because my baby was to big. I was.a.first time.mom and didnt know what to say but I was in shock. He checked my cervix and.daid that at my 37th wk appt he would schedule me for induction. He then left the room without asking me if I had any questions, without measuring my belly and without checking my babys heartbeat. I decided.to switch doctors and my new doctor told.me I didnt need to be induced at 37 wks., I gave birth naturally to a healthy baby boy at 40wks without an induction. Stay away from Dr. Wang... he will want to induce you at 37 wks when your body is not ready, and you risk ending up having a c-section...

|  Don't go to this doctor  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

This doctor has no patient and not honest at all. I will never come back again.Also I'm trying to switch to another Geno doctor and I requested to release my exam history from this clinic and they wouldn't.Very bad experience.

|  not caring  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2010

he doesn't have any time with his patients because he schedules too many people at the same time.

|  AWFUL!  |  show details
by Valerie on Apr 30th, 2010

I will never choose Dr. Wang as my obgyn EVER! When I was there for my first appointment, I was there for a pregnancy test (it was negative) and all was well with the nurses. The nurse then asked me if I wanted a physical since I have never recieved one there and I agreed. I was advised to remove my clothing for my check up. When the Dr. came in he said "oh why are you not dressed I'm not checking you" I immediately felt uncomfortable! There I was in the nude with a white thingy covering me, with my new "Dr." telling me that I had made a mistake, when the nurse clearly told me to undress! Ughh! I put my clothes back on and never returned! It was by far the worst experience ever. I did report him to Blue Cross. So watch out for this doctor, he is not professional .

|  does not spend enough time in your visit  |  show details
by patient who will look for another OB on Dec 16th, 2009

i am very dissapointed in the decision of choosing Dr Wang as my OB. In the first visits he was very courteous but as i wanted to ask him any questions regarding my pregnancy he rushed me and made me feel like my questions were of unimportance. Dr Wang might have heard my questions probably a million times, but this was MY 1st pregnancy! and in the end, i had a c-section which was not in my plan & still truly feel like it could have been avoided. My visit with him a month later he asked me if he was there for my delivery! well ofcourse if he himself performed the c-section i so didnt want!!! then he goes on saying it was because the baby had a big head WHICH WAS NOT THE CASE!!! that really made me think the c-section could have been avoided!! in the end, i wish i could have chosen another OB Dr. if you stay with him, ALL your appointments are 5-10 minutes tops! he always rushes you...no comfort whatsoever. SO DISSAPOINTED!