Dr. George Haas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Haas?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. George Haas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 8th, 2016

Look Elsewhere

Recently I had need of an orthopedist. What a mistake to see Dr.Haas. Never introduced himself nor cared about the reasons why I was there. He was rude, patronizing, and argumentative. Even though my X-ray was on the computer he did not explain why I needed a cortisone injection in my hip other than it was bursitis. No complete exam. I asked about my sciatica and was dismissed immediately. I had made this appointment because I have pain in my coccyx area! He was 100% sure his cursory diagnosis was accurate. As a patient it would have behooved him to listen to my complaints. I have never experienced a physician so unprofessional as he. Not every doctor needs a caring bed side manner, but Dr Haas can surely use some learning in that direction!!!

August 9th, 2016

I can only blame myself!!! I should have read the negative reviews before I paid a visit to this doctor! I was rushed and he was rude, condescending, and argumentative! It was my first visit to him and he wouldn't listen to me about my medical history!! Bedside manner and empathy have lot to be desired! I will be finding another doctor!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with Dr. Haas. If you indeed decide to look for another orthopaedic specialist to continue your care, we will be glad to schedule an appointment with one of the other qualified physicians in our practice. To better protect your patient privacy, we invite you to schedule your next appointment with another physician or to discuss your appointment offline by calling (772) 403-2295 during normal business hours. We look forward to hearing from you.

June 10th, 2016

Piss Poor Doctor

Dr Haas is terrible. He told my issues were from all my surgeries I had and that I never should have had the surgeries done. He proceeded to tell me that the one surgery I had was not necessary. All without knowing a complete history of why I had the surgery. He falsified records saying he did a full range of motion exam. I don't know about you but I do not call touching my knee in a seated position and then telling me to squat as a full range of motion exam. He proceeded to give me an injection that he never got my consent for. When i almost passed out from the injection, he said, "What do you want to lay down or something?" He then charged my insurance company $250 for a procedure he did not perform. After yelling at me for the surgeries on the knee he was not evaluating, he released me from his care because I was too complicated. The ONLY good thing he did for me was refer me to the Cleveland Clinic.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our office. We strive to provide the best possible care for every patient, and would like to discuss your experience in more detail so we can find out what happened and how we can improve. Please feel free to call (772) 403-2295 during normal business hours so we may work to resolve your concern offline while protecting your patient privacy. We look forward to hearing from you.

May 14th, 2016

Stay away!

Words truly cannot begin to express how arrogant, rude, condescending, unprofessional and uncaring this physician is. In speaking with other medical professionals and patients seen by Dr. Haas, the message is unfortunately consistent with our experience.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for letting us know about your recent appointment with Dr. Haas. It is our goal to provide the highest quality care and service to every one of our patients and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience in detail. As you note, there are many other qualified physicians within our practice, so if you do not wish to continue care with Dr. Haas, we will be glad to continue your care with another physician in our group practice. Please do not hesitate to call (772) 403-2295 so we can assist you further while protecting your patient privacy. We look forward to hearing from you.

April 1st, 2016

Lack of concern

After being referred to this practice I was very surprised with the outcome of my first appointment. Very cold shoulder, to the point and I didn't feel "cared " for. I had received better treatment from the urgent care downstairs when injury occurred. From the first phone call to set my appt to checking out the staff was truly amazing and very kind and made you feel like you were in good hands there. Very professional! I thought maybe the doc was just having a bad day. My injury was a small fracture nothing serious needing surgery....regardless I'm still a patient. My 2 wk followup appt even worse. Fortunately I am healing slowly based on xray but still having issues and his lack of focus or concern was very bothering to the point I was emotional after leaving the office. My husband picked me up said never again, you need to see someone else. Great practice but request a different physician. After seeking 2nd opinion I have a small torn ligament to the back of my knee where I was complaining about and am now going for simple surgery. He didn't listen, nor did he seem concerned.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for letting us know about your recent appointment with Dr. Haas. It is our goal to provide the highest quality care and service to every one of our patients. As you note, there are many other qualified physicians within our practice, so if you do not wish to continue care with Dr. Haas, we will be glad to continue your care with another physician in our group practice. Please do not hesitate to call (772) 403-2295 so we can assist you further while protecting your patient privacy. We look forward to assisting you.

March 28th, 2014

What you can't shake my hand?

I went to see this doctor for neck pain, ( he is supposed to be the best) sometime last year. With no hello or shake of my hand or my husbands, It should have been the warning sign to leave. I had a knot in my neck that he refused to feel saying he can look at the x-rays and see whats going on. A doctor should not be afraid to touch his patient's. It makes patient's feel like a disease. I ask the nurse about it and she just shook her head and said I'm sorry. The staff was friendly but he was just horrible. Neck still bothering me but I will suffer before I ever go back there.

Doctor's Response

We're sorry you felt your experience with one of our physicians was anything less than positive. We strive to provide the best, most compassionate care available to each of our patients and want to know what we can do better in the future. Please feel free to call 772.403.2295. to discuss this issue in-depth so we can better understand what happened and how we can improve. We hope you were able to find a treatment that works for your neck discomfort!

February 14th, 2012

Terrible manners!

After waiting 1 1/2 hrs to see him, I got no apology...just rudeness. He would ask a question and then cut me off before I could even answer. He talked down to me like I was beneath him. He basically forms an opinion about you and doesn't allow you to talk about the things that are actually bothering you. He is arrogant and condescending! He was late for lunch and didn't care about me whatsoever! If I could give him less than 1 star I would!

December 28th, 2011

I went to Dr. Haas with lower back pain and felt like he just rushed to tell me it was just inflamed and gave me a steroid shot and sent me on my way. Now two months later I still have the same pain but don't want to go back to him because I felt like I was just a bother to him. His bedside manner is not horrible but I would like to find a doctor that makes me feel like he is listening to me and isn't in a rush to get me out the door.

April 10th, 2017