Dr. George Haddad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Haddad?

HE IS A CARING AND COMPASSIONATE DR

Posted on February 21st, 2017

AS A NEW PATIENT HE WAS WORTH THE WAIT HE LISTENS TO YOU .HE DOESN'T RUSH YOU. HE DOESN'T MAKE YOU FEEL WELL AT YOUR AGE 66 YOUR GETTING JUST OLD .HE TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU .HE RUNS BLOOD TEST THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN RUN BY MY LAST PRIMARY DO TO HOW YOU FEEL AND WHAT YOU FEEL .HE LOOKS DEEPER INTO YOUR NEEDS THAN OTHER DOCTORS AND TAKES HIS TIME WITH YOU.WHAT A BLESSING TO HAVE FOUND HIM.

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Great primary Doctor

Posted on January 14th, 2016

I have had Dr. Haddad for my physician for about 20 years. I find him to be very professional and will explain test results whenever asked. His staff has never disappointed me.Other than waiting a little longer than I would like , I find everything to be exceptional. I do wish however, that when we are a regular patient, I would prefer him to just fax over scripts every three months and have us be seen every six months,and if we have an emergency, then we should just make an appointment to be seen.Fortunately I've been on the same meds for years and usually I consider myself to be healthy. I feel that going to the MD Q 3 months is just too frequent and that he should keep the extra appointment slots open for patients who come down sick at the spur of the moment. Other than that Doc, I love seeing you and your staff. keep up the good work.

Great care

Posted on September 27th, 2015

Dr Haddad is very polite and listens. The staff is always so nice, which is refreshing. The wait time is a bit longer than other doctors I have but in my opinion if you get treated well then its worth it. I hope I don't ever have to switch. I recommend Dr Haddad to anyone looking for great care.

great doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

I love Dr. Haddad hes the best doctor I ever had. All my other doctors would blow me off about everything. Hes caring and a really nice guy. Ive recommended 5 of my friends to him and they all love him as well.

awesome pyhsician

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

amazing, caring

Posted on February 10th, 2011

Dr. Haddad has been my doctor for better than 9 years. He's always caring and considerate. He treats my medical issues with concern and proper treatment and has never made me feel as though I was "making things up". He really listens.

DR'S NICE BUT YOU FEEL VERY RUSHED

Posted on January 20th, 2010

THIS DOCTOR I HAVE BEEN WITH FOR MANY YEARS.. ALTHOUGH HE IS VERY CARING HE BLOWS IN AND OUT OF THE ROOM LIKE THE WIND.. YOU USUALLY FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN TO ASK HIM ?'S WHEN YOU HAVE ALREADY LEFT. TESTS ARE NOT DISCUSSED WITH YOU UNLESS YOU REMIND HIM FOR RESULTS. THE MED ASSISTANT WAS UNPROFESSIONAL AT ONE POINT BY BLURTING OUT MY WEIGHT INFRONT OF A COUPLE OF OTHER PTS AND THE STAFF HUMILIATING ME BECAUSE I HAD GAINED ALOT OF WEIGHT AFTER A THYROID ISSUE ALL THE WHILE INAPPROPRIATELY ROLLING HER EYS AND OUT LOUD SAYING"WOW YOU DID GAIN ALOT OF WGT" AFTER THAT SHE HAS NEVER ASKED ME AGIAN TO WEIGH ME. ( I DID TEL THE DR ABOUT THIS) ALSO, SHE WILL TELL ME MY B/P IS "GOOD" WHEN IN FACT I AM A NURSE AND WATCH THE SPYGMANOMETER (SP?) AND KNOW ITS WAY OFF FORM WHAT SHE SAYS ( ALSO I HAVE PERIODS OF HIGH BLD PRESSURE AND I KNOW WHEN ITS UP.

SImply Awesome

Posted on August 12th, 2009

He is simply awesome.. a great doctor and a gentlemen.

Posted on September 13th, 2017