Dr. George Hahm Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. George Hahm?

Horrible, rude and disgusting

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Nasty, rude, horrible and disgusting describes George Hahm to a T. I went to see him and immediately upon him entering the exam room he was curt, condescending and seemed very bothered I was there in his office at all. He wouldn't listen to anything I offered with regard to my condition and his tone and demeanor was very hostile and inconsiderate. I told him his bedside manner was terrible and inexcusable and he screamed at me to leave his office in front other patients and his entire staff. I have never in my life had a doctor be so rude and patronizing to me. I wouldn't trust this disgusting person with my health, let along any surgery. I do not recommend him to anyone and I will make sure I tell everyone I come in contact with that he is a horrible doctor. If he hates medicine and patient care, he is in the wrong profession. Patients deserve compassionate care and George Hahm is a disgrace.

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 30th, 2016

I was referred for a procedure that I didn't think I wanted. He immediately put me at ease. Dr. Hahm gave me all the options and said the decision to proceed was mine. Was not pushy. I decided to go ahead. He is so courteous and professional. Kept me and my husband informed before and after the procedure. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hahm and Mesa Ridge Regional Hospital for medical care.

Posted on December 7th, 2016