A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Haidukewych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Haidukewych is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haidukewych
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haidukewych Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Haidukewych, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Haidukewych graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haidukewych has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Haidukewych MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Haidukewych practice?
- Dr. George Haidukewych has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Haidukewych practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.