A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Haidukewych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Haidukewych is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haidukewych
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haidukewych Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Haidukewych, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Haidukewych graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haidukewych has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Haidukewych MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Haidukewych practice?
- Dr. George Haidukewych has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Haidukewych practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.