Dr. George Haidukewych MD Patient Reviews

November 25th, 2016
Due to past health and surgical issues, two surgeons refused to operate on my right hip.. The second surgeon referred me to Dr. George Haidukewych, a specialist in the field. Dr. Haidukewych did not hesitate and operated immediately,. He was fantastic both pre and post care. My recovery went well and I was back to work in 3 months, with no surgical complications. Dr. H. has a wonderful bedside manner, listens to his patients, and is the best surgeon. He was so good that when my right knee was bone on bone, I went right back to Dr. H. He has my highest recommendation.

October 27th, 2016
I had great difficulty with a hip replacement that seemed to have no solution. I was referred to Dr. Haidukewych by another surgeon. He quickly diagnosed the problem and performed a surgical revision that enabled me to restore a better quality of life.

September 27th, 2015
GREAT !!!!!!!!!!

May 16th, 2015
This Doctor repaired damage that no other doctor could He is excellent A thinking man

January 12th, 2015
So far so good with pre-op.

October 5th, 2014
Verp Pleased
Having a relatively "young" hip replacement of 5 years, I discovered via a blood test (I requested out of curiousity) that one of the parts was causing high levels of Cobalt and Chromium to be released into my body. As odd problems started to arise, the metal levels continued to rise to toxic levels, and pain returned to my joint. It turned out that having the part replaced was my best bet for a return to normalcy. After doing some research and talking with my original surgeon and Dr. Haidukewych, I believed Dr. H to be the best candidate for the job. If parts were not found that could match and fit into the original replacement, I would have to have those parts taken out as well, requiring bone to be rebuilt. This is one of Dr. H's specialties. As luck would have it he did find matching parts from different manufacturers:) I can now say that a year and some months after my revision, I am happier with this second surgery AND surgeon than with the first. All of the results have been wonderful. From the hospital experience, to the healing time and (lack of) pain, I have been beyond pleased. More importantly, Dr. H listens to me. I asked to not have some extra tests and meds administered in the hospital that I felt were unnecessary, and he listened, carefully considered, and honored my wishes. I have always felt in good hands with Dr. H and have so appreciated the amount of time he gives to answer all of my questions as well as the explanations he provides to further my understanding and education in each and every doctor's appointment I have had with him.

July 16th, 2013
A Gift from God
Thank God for Dr. H. I had a severely fused hip as a result of a bad accident. After seeing two other Orthopedic surgeons, Dr. H. was recommended to me because of the severity of my situation. He was able to remove the extra calcification around the joint and replace my hip. I am now so eternally grateful for him. He is such a brilliant man and has the expertise to help people such as myself to have a better quality of life than I ever expected. I am a very busy and active teacher who is able to walk normally and I was able to return to my profession. That is a miracle! Thank you so much Dr. Haidukewych! Thank God for surgeons like you!

October 27th, 2012
Great Doctor and Saved my Dads Leg!
Not sure why this says Dr H is in Tampa but he practices at Orlando Health in Downtown Orlando.My dad had a knee replacement from another doctor who did not care for him and let his knee get infected to the point there was yellow puss oozing out of it. When we arrived to Dr H there was a chance of amputation and our whole family was devistated.Dr. H took out the new cleaned it and put in a antibiotic spacer and let the Infection doctors treat it for 3 months. Then he put in a new knee and everything was successful.During the 3 months my dad dislocated the cement spacer in his knee 3 times. 1 time Dr H was on vacation and his residents where still able to get in touch with him and he took care of the problem. My dad also went into renal failure from the infection. Dr H was still able to fix the knee and let the Kidney Docs work on my dad and bring him back to normal.I felt so bad to bother him on his vacation and when he came back he told me not to apologize and said he was just glad my dad was ok. He is a GREAT doctor and saved my dads leg. We will never be able to repay him for saving my dad.

August 15th, 2011
Great Doctor
Unfortunatley, Dr, Haidukewych has moved to Orlando and no longer available at Telcom Pkwy. He is the best surgeon I have had and have had numerous surgeries since February, 1964. He was a God-sent to me.

August 4th, 2011
Dr. Haidukewych really helped me...
I had a severe open fracture of my tibia and fibula which Dr. H installed a Titanium rod into running from knee to ankle, and 3 months later I'm walking un-assisted. If this guy can stick a metal rod inside my bone and have me walking again after my leg was folded in half, he is pretty awesome in my book. Thank you Dr. H for saving my leg..I owe you a lot.

September 28th, 2009
previous patient through mix up .
He repaired my broken femur with a 39 cent shelf bracket when it should have been repaired with a rod. his bracket leastd 5 weeks. It broke in half . After eight more suguries later I am permenatly crippled for life. I would not let him work on my pet if I had one. Beware of this one his work is rotten. He thinks he is the greatist X wrong.