A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Haikel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Haikel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Haikel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Haikel graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Haikel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Albert Haikel MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Haikel practice?
- Dr. George Haikel has 1 office location.
Dr. George Haikel practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.