A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Haleblian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Haleblian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Haleblian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Haleblian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haleblian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Edward Haleblian MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Haleblian practice?
- Dr. George Haleblian has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Haleblian practices Urology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Providence Urologists.