A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Halkias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Halkias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halkias graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Halkias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center-Petrie Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Constantine Halkias MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George C. Halkias practice?
- Dr. George Halkias has 1 office location.
Dr. George Halkias practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.