A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Halko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Halko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Halko, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Halko graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Halko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Shore Memorial Hospital, Somers Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Halko DO and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Halko practice?
- Dr. George Halko has 1 office location.
Dr. George Halko practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Internists and Somers Point Rheumatologists.