A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hamilton is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hamilton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hamilton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Edward Hamilton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. George Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. George Hamilton practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.