A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hamilton is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hamilton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hamilton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Edward Hamilton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. George Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. George Hamilton practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.