Dr. George Hammitt III MD Patient Reviews

September 15th, 2016
Patient
This has been a miracle place for my back pain. I am extremely elated over the Doctor and staff. The back brace that they sold me never was any help So I advise not to get suckered into buying this expensive, unnecessary back brace. However, the injection was so redeeming I gave my highest recommend to this place and its employees😍

May 21st, 2014
I accompanied my mother to Dr. Hammitts facility a few weeks ago. The staff made us feel welcome and everyone went above and beyond to make her comfortable. So thankful to all staff and I highly recommend this facility.

January 19th, 2014
Bad experience
I started seeing this doctor after my initial doctor moved away. He is not very skilled. I wish Dr. Rosenfeld would move back.

October 10th, 2012
The Doctor
Very pleasant and caring staff members!Dr. Hammitt is a very caring understanding doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. Everyone at the clinic has kept me informed on what was going on with my care. Kept coming into the room to check on me.. Would highly recommend this clinic to anyone!

August 22nd, 2012
Welder
Outstanding bedside manner! Dr. Hammitt was courtesy and pleasant in regards to my condition.

August 23rd, 2011
Worst Nure Pact. Ever.
Paula Decaunter one of Dr. Hammitt so called nurse pract., has a serious attitude problem. She is a smart$#@ arrogant self - centered half of a nurse pract. is i have ever seen. I assume that is why she no longer works at THE NUEROLOGY CLINIC IN TUPELO. The people there said she was the same way there, and that is why they got rid of her. That also come from the doctors there. PLEASE DO NOT SEE THIS SO - CALLED DOCTOR. you will be wasting your money and time.

July 11th, 2011
Terrible Nurse Practicioner P. Decaanter
The people at the front desk were good, when I got to the back to see the Nurse Practicioner is when the attitude started. The nurse practicioner said M.R.I SHOWED L4-L5, L5-S1 Impingeing on nerve root. She told me to take Benadryl for the pain. Learn to live with it. Dr.Bibghaus prescribed medicine on the first visit, and called in to refills.Please do not see Decanter you are wasting your money &time. My Ratings are based on the nurse practiconer.

June 8th, 2011
Thank You!
You couldn't have made my visit any better. I have been going to Dr. Hammitt for a very long time.

March 15th, 2011
Terrible Bed Side Manner
I was in so much pain. Dr. Hammitt promised to make it go away and to make me better. But all that he did was take my money. My pain only worsened. Please save yourself the agony and don't trust this doctor!

March 10th, 2011
Excellent center
I have chronic back pain and have been getting relief from Dr. Hammitt for years. The center is well run and the staff is attentive to my needs. I won't go anywhere else.

July 13th, 2010
Worse visit possible
Was lied to, was told my insurance would not cover a certain procedure, I contacted my insurance and they were never contacted. Finally, doctor admitted it was because he would not make enough money on the way the procedure has previously been done and he wanted to change it so he could make more money even if it meant I would have to take more meds or be in more pain.