A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hancock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hancock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hancock
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hancock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hancock graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hancock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George R Hancock MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. George R. Hancock practice?
- Dr. George Hancock has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Hancock practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Brawley, CA.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Pulmonologists.