Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Hanna Jr
Dr. George Hanna Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bradenton, FL, with another office in Sarasota, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hanna is affiliated with Roger Williams HospitalProvidence,Rhode Island, St.JosephNorth Providence,Rhode Island and St. Joseph Hospital-Inpt. Dr. Hanna has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Hanna Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Hanna Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. Lawrence Lieberman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bradenton, FL 0 mi49
Dr. Edward Defreitas
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Bradenton, FL 0 mi37
Dr. Raj Rajan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Bradenton, FL 0 mi36