A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Herbert Hansen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George H. Hansen practice?
- Dr. George Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. George Hansen practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Primary Care Doctors.