A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Herbert Hansen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George H. Hansen practice?
- Dr. George Hansen has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Hansen practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Family Physicians.