A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hanzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hanzel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hanzel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanzel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanzel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stephen Hanzel MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Hanzel practice?
- Dr. George Hanzel has 10 office locations.
Dr. George Hanzel practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Royal Oak Cardiologists.