The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Hariz
Dr. George Hariz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesquite, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Hariz is affiliated with Dallas Regional Medical Center (Galloway Campus), Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System and Mesquite Community Hospital. Dr. Hariz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Hariz has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. George Hariz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.
Dr Thornwell Parker III III
Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, General Surgery
Dr. Bassam Zakhour
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Mesquite, TX 0.01 mi34
Dr. Ricardo Lebron Valdez
Mesquite, TX 0.01 mi13