A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Harkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Harkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Harkins graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Leo Harkins MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George L. Harkins practice?
- Dr. George Harkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Harkins practices Pediatrics near Douglasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA.
See Douglasville Pediatricians.