Learn more about Dr. George Haroutiounian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Haroutiounian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haroutiounian
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Haroutiounian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Haroutiounian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haroutiounian graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haroutiounian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George V Haroutiounian MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George V. Haroutiounian practice?
- Dr. George Haroutiounian has 1 office location.
Dr. George Haroutiounian practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.