The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Harriman
Dr. George Harriman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntsville, AL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Harriman is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital and Crestwood Medical Center. Dr. Harriman has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Harriman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. George Harriman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.
Dr. Mark Carpenter
Huntsville, AL 0 mi40
Dr. Steven Hudson
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry, General Surgery
Huntsville, AL 0.20 mi18
Dr. Jon Owings
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery
Huntsville, AL 0.49 mi46