Dr. George Harriman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Harriman?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. George Harriman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2016

He is a very passionate doctor and makes you feel so comfortable.. his nurse Peggy is also very personable. They really make you.feel good no matter the circumstances.

December 4th, 2015

Dr. Harriman was a very compassionate person. He took the time to explain what was going on. Made you feel like you were very important person and that your concerns were very important to him. He made sure that you understood everything and encourage you to ask questions.

October 12th, 2015

Dr. Harriman is very knoweldgable, kind, and an excellent surgeon. He explained the procedure and all my options very well.

August 24th, 2015

Superior Surgeon in Huntsville AL

Superior care, excellent surgeon, and compassionate bedside manner. Have been referred to him twice, and as a nurse, have referred multiple folks to him (and will continue to). Was recently referred for a Brown Recluse Spider (BRS) bite wound that initially required surgical I&D at Crestwood Medical Center (5 stars, also)... but after several weeks of home care being followed by my GP, my wound needed debridement to facilitate healing. Most surgeons would choose to perform (even simple) debridement in an outpatient or hospital setting... to be able to bill insurance at a higher rate. (Sad, but true.. And I know this because I work in this field.) Since I work in this field, I also knew that I did NOT want to have my non-infected wound exposed to any additional facilities or personnel - which could complicate the already horrendous healing issues caused by BRS poison alone. Dr. Harriman performed in-office debridement for my wound as needed and followed me closely until wound was (finally) closed... ALL WITHOUT THE COMPLICATIONS OF A SECONDARY INFECTION. I may have played a small role in that, but with the prevalence of MRSA and other secondary skin infection complications related to comic acted open wounds like mine that require packing twice daily for 3 months... many surgeons could not accomplish this 100% infection free. Dr. George Harriman did just that. I highly recommend him for all surgical needs, including neonate and pediatric surgery (my specialty area) as I have seen first hand, his work in these specialty areas in the past, with excellent outcomes.

August 11th, 2014

My view of Dr. Harriman...

Dr. Harriman was recommended to me by the Crestwood Breast and he sat down with my husband and I and went through all the possible options available for me considering I had a small cancerous tumor in one of my breast. Dr. Harriman was very clear with all of the choices as well as kind and considerate. The only thing that I wish I had gotten information on the possible effects of having lymph nodes removed. Other than that I would say that Dr. Harriman is rather thorough in giving his patients all the options available before doing any surgery. I do recommend Dr. Harriman to anyone considering any surgery.

March 17th, 2014

Our families have used and continue to use Dr. Harriman as our surgeon. He's an excellent general surgeon who sees you promptly, evaluates your needs and present his plan for your treatment in a logical and professional manner. He and his office staff are most cordial, making this experience as pleasant as possible.

June 13th, 2013

The best surgeon

My experience with Dr. Harriman went far better than I could have ever imagined. I as a general rule must be really sick to see a doctor as I tend to be very fearful of them. However, from the moment I walked into Dr. Harriman's office I was made to feel at ease. Even during surgery I was terrified and he made it all seem like a walk in the park. I absolutely love this doctor. He can do surgery on me anytime. If (God forbid) I ever have to have surgery again if it is where he can do it, well he's the one I want. He is an awesome doctor. Thank you Dr. Harriman for making my surgery less scary. You are AWESOME!!!!!!!

January 27th, 2013

Dr. Harriman is the best not only as a surgeon but also as a human being. He's cordial, and makes the patient feel very comfortable.

May 25th, 2012

The best

Dr. Harriman is not only a very good surgeon but a great human being. He removed a malignant tumor from my left breast, he did a lumpectomy. Everything went great and the scar is almost invisible. He made me feel comfortable since the very first time I met him. He explained things to me in a very accurate way and answered all my questions. Of course I was devastated by the news that I had cancer, so he even gave me a hug and made me feel much better. His staff is simply adorable. I love Dr. Harriman, I'm so happy I found him. I would recommend him with closed eyes.

August 20th, 2011

mr.willie muse

dr.harriman is my wife's surgeon and is my favorite. his bedside manner is perfect.he is so personable. he's the best.(a.k.a. best wings)

August 9th, 2011

Great Experience

Dr. Harriman has removed gallbladders for myself as well as both of my kids, my brother and my father. His office staff is wonderful, wait times are short and Dr. Harriman is great at explaining everything in detail so you know exactly what to expect.

February 21st, 2011

I just had Surgery performed by Dr. Harriman. He is the BEST!! He is thourough, kind, and considerate. His staff is wonderful also. If you HAVE to have Surgery, he is the one to make you better.