inactive

George C Harris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 16th, 2015
Wonder Dr. whom I will miss very much. Patient and funny manner.

May 16th, 2013
Retired Teacher
Dr. Chris Harris is a well trained professional who takes the time necessary to properly treat and diagnose his patients. I would highly recommend his services to those needing treatment. His services are in high demand by others in the field of forenic psychiarty.

May 9th, 2013
What doctor hangs up on a patient?
This doctor was one of the most arrogant and unhelpful MD's I've ever had to deal with. In short, I told him I was in need of his help or referrals for an analyst I need done. He told me "I'm at the top of my career, I don't do that". I asked a second time if he had referrals and he spurted out a phone number before I even had a pen ready. When I asked if he could please repeat it, instead of taking the time to be helpful and giving a phone number, he told me to look it up in the yellow pages. I had the first 3 digits of the phone number but he couldn't find 10 seconds to repeat the number to a patient in need of a assistance to take the next step in helping themselves. He said to "Please... Just look it up in yellow pages. I do not have it in front of me or the time." Really? Then can you repeat the number. I told him that someone who works under Psychiatry should kinder to patients if this is the type of work they do, and he hung up on me. I wouldn't waste my time on anyone who wasn't genuinely concerned for others well being.