A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hatch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatch
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hatch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hatch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatch graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hatch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- St Vincent Healthcare
- St Vincent Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Frederick Hatch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George F. Hatch practice?
- Dr. George Hatch has 1 office location.
Dr. George Hatch practices Ophthalmology near Billings, MT.
See Billings Ophthalmologists.