A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hatch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hatch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatch graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hatch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- St Vincent Healthcare
- St Vincent Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hatch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George F. Hatch practice?
Dr. George Hatch practices Ophthalmology near Billings, MT.
See Billings Ophthalmologists.