Dr. George Heading Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Heading?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 4th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Heading for years, he is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to answer any questions you have during appointments. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Posted on August 31st, 2016

He is absolutely awesome dr and truly Care's about his patients

Dr. Heading is an excellent doctor .

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Dr. Heading is excellent he always focuses on what the issue is conquers it and sits me down and explains what the problem is what I need to do to resolve the problem as well giving me plenty of personal personal time which is what I expect to receive from my doctor.I have never left his office filling like he didn't understand what my problem was or ignored at all. I would gladly recommend him to someone else without hesitation that he would take good care of them .

Great Doctor

Posted on June 23rd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Heading for many years. He is caring, kind and professional at all times with myself and both my adult daughters.

Posted on August 14th, 2013

First off I have just recently moved to the area and was referred to this practice by quite a few people and after finding out I was pregnant (my first) I contacted them to make an appointment. They were very accommodating in getting me in for my first appointment. I found out on a Tuesday that I was pregnant and Sunday morning woke up at 4am in excruciating pain and had started bleeding, which I read could be normal. Sunday night I spoke with my doctors office where I used to live and they told me to call my new doctors office in the morning and to get seen as soon as possible. Monday morning comes and I call and explain my situation, tell them I have an appointment Wednesday, this is whats going on I would like to be seen and trying to keep as reasonably calm as possible because I didn't want to jump to any conclusions. I was informed that "someone will call you back," I waited almost two hours and still no phone call. At this point I started to panic since the pain was worse and the bleeding was getting a lot worse so I called the office again this time balling my eyes out because no one had called me back and I was so scared. I was then told that "they usually don't get around to doing call backs until after lunch time but if they could get the nurse they would have her call me." Another three and a half hours passed and still no word from this office. If there goal was to upset and scare a first time pregnant mom, goal accomplished. I finally called another office who told me to come in immediately to be seen. This office then finally called me back while I was on the way to that appointment and said come to our office and we will draw some blood but that is. I wasn't going to see a doctor or talk to someone until they had my blood test. Later that afternoon I was informed by the second office I called that I was no longer pregnant. The lack of empathy from this office was more then disappointing and to me is unacceptable in this field. I work in the medical field so I understand that at times it can be crazy but when you have a first time mother who is bleeding, crying and doesn't know what to do telling her that "someone will call you back" and having her wait almost five hours for basically nothing is disgusting! I then called and cancelled my Wednesday appointment but received three phone calls on my cell phone the day of my appointment asking me to reschedule and then my mother (who lives hours away from where I live and who's information was never given to this office by me) received a phone call regarding my appointment??? I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone!

Dr Heading is wonderful and professional

Posted on May 24th, 2013

Dr Heading is an excellent doctor. I have always had good care from him and his team. they are professional and very kind. Dr. Heading is skillful and intelligent, I know I'm in very good hands. I have a history of miscarriages and he was the first doctor to figure out the problem and help me find a solution.The Stamford Hospital is an amazing place and I highly recommend Dr. Heading.

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Dr. Heading is outstanding!! He delivered three of my four children and also performed the two c-sections I have had. One of these c-sections was due to an emergency situation involving the baby, and I am certain that without Dr. Heading's quick thinking and skilled hand as a surgeon, things would not have gone as well or as smoothly as they did. In my most recent delivery, I had a successful VBAC after two prior c-sections.... Thanks once again to his skills! I couldn't imagine entrusting anyone else with the delivery of my children other than Dr. Heading!

Find another doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2012

Dr Heading did not listen to any of our wishes for delivery of our baby and proceeded with unnecessary c-section. We were lied to by the nurses and the doctor about the procedures. When we asked for the true reason for the surgery, dr Heading said, he was just not taking any risks with me. Year later I find out that on my chart there is a completely different reason listed for the c-section, a condition that I absolutely did not have. What is going on? I am glad hospital has an open chart policy now, hopefully it will stop dr like Heading from caring about nobody but his own ...

Other options

Posted on October 14th, 2011

Explore other options when choosing an OB/GYN because this doctor may cost you a lifetime of pain or even your life.

Posted on July 19th, 2011

DR Heading is a great Doctor !!! Very Professional, caring,and with diagnosing his is right on!!! I tell everyone to go to him. You will be happy you did.

unfit and dangerous

Posted on December 10th, 2010

Dr. Heading is a deserter and avoids responsibility for his actions. He is unfit to perform surgery and should change his profession to one that doesn't require caring.

Posted on June 4th, 2017