A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. George Heimbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Heimbach, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heimbach graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Heimbach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Frank Heimbach MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George F. Heimbach practice?
- Dr. George Heimbach has 1 office location.
Dr. George Heimbach practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.