A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Helfrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Helfrich, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helfrich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Helfrich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Helfrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George B. Helfrich practice?
Dr. George Helfrich practices Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.