A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Herman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Herman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Herman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- St Rita's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Allen Herman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Herman practice?
- Dr. George Herman has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Herman practices Family Medicine near Wapakoneta, OH.
See Wapakoneta Primary Care Doctors.