A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Herriott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Herriott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herriott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herriott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Herriott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Herriott graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Herriott has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George E Herriott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George E. Herriott practice?
- Dr. George Herriott has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Herriott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Parkersburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Belpre, OH.
See Parkersburg Surgeons.