A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hewell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hewell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hewell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Mccreight Hewell MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George M. Hewell practice?
- Dr. George Hewell has 1 office location.
Dr. George Hewell practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.