Dr. George Hilliard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Hilliard?

Unacceptable amount of wait time.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

My appointment for today was confirmed yesterday by the office staff. I arrived on time, got taken back for all of pre-doctor stuff in a reasonable amount of time. Then I waited almost an hour to see the doctor. I ended up having to leave to get my daughter from school without seeing him because I was going to be late to pick her up from school. I am very frustrated because I spent valuable time, energy, effort and gas for this appointment. This should have been rescheduled if he was not going to be available in a reasonable amount of time.

Awesomeness!

Posted on October 18th, 2017

I absolutely respect and love Dr. Hilliard. He is a caring professional with an excellent bedside manner. He delivered all three of my grandchildren and takes care of me. Great doctor.

Great doctor

Posted on March 7th, 2017

He was nice, funny and was very knowledgeable.

Posted on November 29th, 2016

AMAZING doctor!! He has delivered all three of my children and i have been seeing him the past 7 years. I wouldn't go anywhere else! He is very informative and makes you comfortable to ask questions. The staff is also great they know you by name and make conversation. Simply an AMAZING doctor.

Posted on July 13th, 2016

I Love Dr. Hilliard, he delivered my first child, and I hope he will be delivering the rest of my children. Hands down, he's the best!!!

Posted on March 24th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Hilliard for 29 years, He is the best GYN ever. Bed side manner is so wonderful. I have referred so many family and friends to him and they all love him and the office staff. He has taken care of me and has always been right on the dot in Diagnosing my issues and taking care of them immediately.

Posted on November 8th, 2015

Very rude. Horrible bedside manner. Should be ashamed to call himself a doctor.

Excellent ProfessionalDoctor

Posted on October 28th, 2015

He is what all doctor should be..kind & very compassionate..my doctor for over 25 years.

Posted on December 24th, 2014

Dr. George Hilliard has been my ob/gyn for about 20 yrs. I had complications with all my pregnancies but he took very good care of me as well as my babies. He is very attentive and very easy to talk to. I can tell he is very well respected by his staff as well as the nurses at the hospital.

Patient

Posted on May 27th, 2013

I met Dr. Hilliard when I was a student nurse. The treatment of his patient's and bedside manner instantly won me over! I have been his patient over 30 years. Dr. Hilliard delivered both of our children and guided me safely through a turbulent second pregnancy and delivery. I have two healthy children. I am now his GYN patient. I will stay with him until!!

1991 was my first visit

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I became Dr. Hilliards patient in 1991 loved the ground this man walked, very fair and attentive, took care of concerns and always ready to answer any questions I may have had, but time has taken a toll, the staff lacks big time and I guess Dr. Hilliard just doesnt have the patience or desire any longer to care how the staff comes across, I'm sorry Dr. but rather then bug you to complain I'd rather see someone else, I may not be of age for deliveries any longer but my concerns/health are just as important. It was wonderful being your patient but I must move on, take care Dr. Hilliard

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2012

The first time I called Dr. Hilliard's office I expected to have to wait for an appointment, being a new patient. After describing the problem I was experiencing, the receptionist put me on hold. I thought she would come back and tell me he could see me in a month. She actually put me on hold to go describe my problem to Dr. Hilliard. He said he would see me the next day. He helped me with my health issue and has been my doctor for 10 years. I had a very complicated pregnacy 7 years ago, developing a rare condition. He properly diagnosed the problem, saving my life. My daughter was born 10 weeks early and is now a smart and healty 1st grader. If you're looking for someone to tell you what you want to hear, go somewhere else. If you're looking to be properly diagnosed and treated professionaly, Dr. Hilliard is your man!