Dr. George Hilliard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 29th, 2016
AMAZING doctor!! He has delivered all three of my children and i have been seeing him the past 7 years. I wouldn't go anywhere else! He is very informative and makes you comfortable to ask questions. The staff is also great they know you by name and make conversation. Simply an AMAZING doctor.

July 12th, 2016
I Love Dr. Hilliard, he delivered my first child, and I hope he will be delivering the rest of my children. Hands down, he's the best!!!

March 24th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr Hilliard for 29 years, He is the best GYN ever. Bed side manner is so wonderful. I have referred so many family and friends to him and they all love him and the office staff. He has taken care of me and has always been right on the dot in Diagnosing my issues and taking care of them immediately.

November 8th, 2015
Very rude. Horrible bedside manner. Should be ashamed to call himself a doctor.

October 28th, 2015
Excellent ProfessionalDoctor
He is what all doctor should be..kind & very compassionate..my doctor for over 25 years.

December 24th, 2014
Dr. George Hilliard has been my ob/gyn for about 20 yrs. I had complications with all my pregnancies but he took very good care of me as well as my babies. He is very attentive and very easy to talk to. I can tell he is very well respected by his staff as well as the nurses at the hospital.

May 27th, 2013
Patient
I met Dr. Hilliard when I was a student nurse. The treatment of his patient's and bedside manner instantly won me over! I have been his patient over 30 years. Dr. Hilliard delivered both of our children and guided me safely through a turbulent second pregnancy and delivery. I have two healthy children. I am now his GYN patient. I will stay with him until!!

August 16th, 2012
1991 was my first visit
I became Dr. Hilliards patient in 1991 loved the ground this man walked, very fair and attentive, took care of concerns and always ready to answer any questions I may have had, but time has taken a toll, the staff lacks big time and I guess Dr. Hilliard just doesnt have the patience or desire any longer to care how the staff comes across, I'm sorry Dr. but rather then bug you to complain I'd rather see someone else, I may not be of age for deliveries any longer but my concerns/health are just as important. It was wonderful being your patient but I must move on, take care Dr. Hilliard

July 19th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
The first time I called Dr. Hilliard's office I expected to have to wait for an appointment, being a new patient. After describing the problem I was experiencing, the receptionist put me on hold. I thought she would come back and tell me he could see me in a month. She actually put me on hold to go describe my problem to Dr. Hilliard. He said he would see me the next day. He helped me with my health issue and has been my doctor for 10 years. I had a very complicated pregnacy 7 years ago, developing a rare condition. He properly diagnosed the problem, saving my life. My daughter was born 10 weeks early and is now a smart and healty 1st grader. If you're looking for someone to tell you what you want to hear, go somewhere else. If you're looking to be properly diagnosed and treated professionaly, Dr. Hilliard is your man!

August 24th, 2011
i visited the office of Dr. Hilliard and I was a new patient and had to wait 45 min. I clearly articulated my concern so he completed a pap, blood work, sonograms. I then called for results and requested treatment and he stated that he needed to do more test and would not help me with my initial concern. He failed to prescibe the any treatment and Im back at square one. Not even sure what to do about this. I only have a bill without treatment. no more money for more test. WOW what a bad experience. Will not recommened to my worst enemy.

August 27th, 2010
BEST DR. EVER - delivered all of my children! Would never trust my life or the lives of my unborn children to anyone else!