Dr. George Hisatomi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Hisatomi?

John Craighton

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Dr. Hisatomi save my life not once but twice now. I was having a heart attack in the office, and was taken immediately to the hospital, thanks to Dr. Hisatomi. I'm so very satisfied with his professional manner. He takes the time to listen and discuss with me what the problem is so that I can understand. If something comes up that advise is needed I use the Sutter website and his replies are fast and he even follow thru with a phone call. I am so grateful to have found this doctor.

The worst experience I've had at Sutter

Posted on May 11th, 2017

If there was an option to give this doctor 0 stars, I would. Dr. George Y Hisatomi was by far my worst experience since I've been a patient at Sutter Health in Elk Grove. My back went out this morning and I was in tremendous pain. He came off in a very accusatory, judgmental manner. And to make matters worse, he didn't even want to examine my lower back. While I was in his office, I felt as though I was being falsely accused of doing something wrong and stereotyped, both my son and I. It was absolutely one of the worst experiences I have ever had at the doctor's office. I left feeling humiliated.

Posted on August 12th, 2014

Excellent care, prompt, courteous and thorough.

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Dr, Histomi He is professional and personal treatment. I know his intergrity raising your hopes has accurate diagnosis.

Posted on November 1st, 2017