Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  I have the BEST doctor there ever could be!  |  show details
by Billie Jo Justice on Nov 21st, 2010

I have the best doctor ever. He is knowledgeable, kind, understanding, and has the best bedside manners. He knows what the diagnosis is before the tests are done. He is not only my doctor, but he is the man I trust and whom I thank God for. I don't know what I will do when he ever decides to retire. I definitely do not want to lose him as my doctor, but I am trying to prepare myself if this ever happens. It will be the second saddest day of my life; losing my mother was the saddest. THANK YOU Dr. Hnatiuk for being my doctor and being the BEST!! There has never been a doubt in my mind.

|  Exceptional care  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2010

Dr. Hnatiuk has been a family physician for over 20 yrs. His genuine concern for the entire family is exceptional. His concern for the entire patient is something that not all physicians possess. He truly takes the time to learn about you and the entire family unit. Thank you for being a wonderful Dr.Don't ever retire!!

|  Best family doctor in America  |  show details
by Jerry G. Thomas & family on Aug 26th, 2009

Dr. Hnatiuk has been my doctor for over 25 years. He has also served many members of my immediate family. All of us have been totally pleased with him, and credit his care to our health.