Dr. George Hnatiuk MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

January 16th, 2017
Words cannot express how wonderful our experiences with Dr. Hnatiuk have been. We became patients of his when he started practice at Oakman Clinic, which was back in the 70s, and he inherited us from one of the previous owners, and we never regretted our decision to stay with him. In addition to his knowledge in the field of medicine, he was very thorough in his work and also cared deeply about his patients.He always showed his concern about our health and personal issues, and never made us feel ill at ease or insignificant. The only problem we had was in trying to get to see him, inasmuch as everyone in the world wanted to see him as well. He was and still is quite a popular Doctor, and we miss him tremendously. Hope he gets all of the happiness in his retirement years that he has worked toward for himself and his family. MISS YOU, DOC.

November 21st, 2010
I have the BEST doctor there ever could be!
I have the best doctor ever. He is knowledgeable, kind, understanding, and has the best bedside manners. He knows what the diagnosis is before the tests are done. He is not only my doctor, but he is the man I trust and whom I thank God for. I don't know what I will do when he ever decides to retire. I definitely do not want to lose him as my doctor, but I am trying to prepare myself if this ever happens. It will be the second saddest day of my life; losing my mother was the saddest. THANK YOU Dr. Hnatiuk for being my doctor and being the BEST!! There has never been a doubt in my mind.

April 2nd, 2010
Exceptional care
Dr. Hnatiuk has been a family physician for over 20 yrs. His genuine concern for the entire family is exceptional. His concern for the entire patient is something that not all physicians possess. He truly takes the time to learn about you and the entire family unit. Thank you for being a wonderful Dr.Don't ever retire!!

August 26th, 2009
Best family doctor in America
Dr. Hnatiuk has been my doctor for over 25 years. He has also served many members of my immediate family. All of us have been totally pleased with him, and credit his care to our health.