Learn more about Dr. George Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Hoffman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hoffman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Hoffman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George M. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. George Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. George Hoffman practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists and Milwaukee Pediatricians.