A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Hoffman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Milliard Hoffman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George M. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. George Hoffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Hoffman practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Madison Anesthesiologists, Madison Pediatricians, and Madison Pediatric Specialists.