A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Holcomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Holcomb is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Holcomb, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Intestinal Obstruction (Duodenal Obstruction)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Holcomb graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Holcomb has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Menorah Medical Center
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Whitfield Holcomb MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George W. Holcomb practice?
- Dr. George Holcomb has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Holcomb practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons and Kansas City Pediatric Surgeons.