Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Holloway
Dr. George Holloway, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Knoxville, TN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Holloway is affiliated with LaFollette Medical Center, Physician's Regional Medical Center and Ft Sanders Regional. Dr. Holloway has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Holloway has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. George Holloway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Thomas Beeler
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Knoxville, TN 0 mi40
Dr. Chad Ferguson
Knoxville, TN 0 mi7
Dr. James Sherrell
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Knoxville, TN 0 mi15