A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Holloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Holloway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Holloway, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holloway has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Brian Holloway MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George B. Holloway practice?
- Dr. George Holloway has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Holloway practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN and Jefferson City, TN.
See Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons.