Dr. George Holloway MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 8th, 2016
Dr Holloway was very knowledgeable. He helped my shoulder problem and I would recommend him to anyone.

April 17th, 2016
Patient from April 2016
I have been going to Dr. Holloway since 2007 when he performed a right rotator cuff repair, again in 2012 for clavicle decompression, and most recently in 2016 for a left rotator cuff repair. Dr. Holloway is very professional, respectful, and kind. I have no complaints about what an exceptional doctor and surgeon he is. I give him a 10 out of 5. I would recommend him to anyone who has a shoulder issue. His staff is also very kind and helpful.

January 18th, 2016
Refusing to provide patients needs
After an elimination process taking six total visits, x-rays, and an expensive MRI, and even after still complaining of extensive pain, this KOC doctor, who was supposed to be a professional shoulder doctor, refused to perform any further assistance to my needs, other than a silicon shot. Even after persistent prodding to attempt some kind of surgery or correction of the problem, he said there is nothing he could do for me. I am under the perception this doctor was stereotyping me because he thought I was requesting drugs for pain relief instead of a professional synopsis and correction of the problem. Not only was the efficiency of the staff poor, this doctor appeared overbooked; showing a lack of time for the individual, no professional explanation of the problems and was impatient with a flippant non-caring attitude. This isn't the first time I have heard of poor service and unprofessionalism at the Knoxville Orthopedic Clinic. I would never recommend going there nor to their associated exercise facilities. Thepeople running the appointment table could not even discuss billing charges with their own staff, and apparantly their computers do not merge with other offices of the same company. There was too many IDKs and confusion or refussal to explain exactly what procedures and activities are performed therein.

January 28th, 2014
Back again
I had my right shoulder fixed back in the 90's and it didn't take well. Dr. Holloway redid it in 2006 and it's been much better ever since. Well know I've screwed up the other one so I'm back for a tune up. Awesome dr.