Dr. George Holmes III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Holmes III?

Dr G Holmes III and Staff

Posted on March 13th, 2017

I have worked with Dr. Holmes and his staff since 1991. I feel I have a persoanl and professional relationship with this group. I would reccomend this group to any and all person seek I ng a trusted Primary Physcian practice.

Posted on March 10th, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Holmes for over 30 years. He has the most respect for his patients and he truly cares about the well being of his patients. Dr. Holmes and his staff has always gone the extra mile to fit me in at the last minute or to spend quality time with me at the office. He is the true representation of what a doctor should be.

Dr. Holmes Office is Number 1

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Dr. Holmes office is always friendly, helpful and concerned. The professional manner of the staff is top notch. I have been under his care for many years as my family doctor and continue to recommend his Southern Hills office to family and friends.

Family Practice @ Southern Hills Hospital , Nashville , Tn

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Dr . G. Holmes is a wonderful caring Doctor . I`ve been a patient with the Family practice for almost 30 years . He shows great concerns and care toward his patient. He gets his patients seen in a timely matter. Dr. George Holmes is the Best!!!

Posted on January 1st, 2017

I highly recommend Dr George Holmes. He is an excellent and very caring Dr. He always takes very good care of his patients. I have been a patient of his for some 30 yrs. His staff is always very curtious and efficient.

If you can be healed, Dr. Holmes can do it!

Posted on December 30th, 2016

I have been a patient for over 30 years. I am an RN and we are very selective on who treats us. Dr. Holmes will listen to your story and treat your problem/s. He considers your illness and your family situation and treats accordingly. He or his office follows up to see if you are on the mend or getting worse. You can trust Dr. Holmes and his staff to be on top of your care.

Posted on December 20th, 2016

I have worked with Dr. Holmes and his staff since 1991. I moved from Kansas and met with Dr. Holmes after a family recommendation. We have worked together to maintain a healthy status for me and my family. I trust Dr. Holmes with my health a day life....

A caring family practice in a day of big pharma and health care

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Dr. George Holmes has a manner that conveys compassion, care, concern, and professionalism. I feel very comfortable having him be the central repository for complete knowledge of all my health matters both those that he addresses and all those from other doctors I see.

My Experience at Family Practice Associates

Posted on December 16th, 2016

This clinic (Dr. George Holmes) has been my primary care provider for a number of years. I completely trust Dr. Holmes in providing the necessary healthcare that I need to maintain a healthy life. If you are looking for a physician and practice that you can trust to provide your healthcare needs, no need to look any where else. This is the place to go!

Posted on November 29th, 2016

Dr. Holmes is a very thorough and checks anything suspicious.

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

I appreciate the kind, prompt, caring service I receive from every team member in the practice

Best doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2016

I have been apatient of Dr. Holmes for at least 20 years. He is very caring and thorough. He always requests appropriate tests and he or his nurse always calls the next day with the results.