Dr. George Holmes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 28th, 2016
Dr. Holmes is a very thorough and checks anything suspicious.

November 22nd, 2016
I appreciate the kind, prompt, caring service I receive from every team member in the practice

October 27th, 2016
Best doctor
I have been apatient of Dr. Holmes for at least 20 years. He is very caring and thorough. He always requests appropriate tests and he or his nurse always calls the next day with the results.

October 8th, 2016
We have been patients of Dr. George Holmes for several years. He and his staff are always caring, thoughtful and thorough. We never have to wait too long to be seen or for result from tests. They are great !!

September 24th, 2016
Dr. Holmes
Dr. Holmes is a doctor that will help you keep your help !!!! He will answer all of your questions with common sense and thoughtful concern . He will find you help or help you himself. His only concern is YOU !!!

August 22nd, 2016
Dr. George Holmes III has served as my primary care physician for about 20 years. I have observed he and his staff during this time and I can say without reservation that I am very fortunate be under their care. Dr Holmes is without a doubt a man of great competence coupled with compassion and integrity ; he goes the extra mile for his patients.It is obvious to me after these years of being under his care that my health , now, and in the future is in the the right hands . I have never waited over 5 minutes to be brought to an examination room in his office where he and his staff administer quality health care; when lab work is involved he personally contacts me by the next morning with the results and any further action to be taken if any. Reading this one would think that I must be someone "special", not an ordinary garden variety Nashvillian raised in east Nashville. You see he treats all his patients "special". I am not the only one blessed to have Dr. George Holmes as my primary care physician .I believe all his patients feel as I do ...

July 28th, 2016
Wish all Dr.'s offices were like Dr. G.L. Holmes office!
From the time you walk into Dr. G. L. Holmes office, you will be treated by all his staff as one of their family members, and certainly, by Dr. G. L. Holmes. I have experienced it myself and I have seen it done this way with all his patients. Dr Holmes is the most knowledgable physician I have ever seen. If he believes you need a specialist, he recommends the best physicians in their fields to care for you. I trust him with my life. Need I say more, other than HE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST AND IS ON HIS A GAME "CONSTANTLY", in diagnosing your problems.

July 9th, 2016
Dr Holmes is the quintessential general practitioner. If you don't like follow-up, he's not the doctor for you. Prompt reporting of test results and checking on your health status is an integral part of his practice. Can't imagine better care!

June 24th, 2016
Dr. Holmes will do anything it takes to make sure his patients get the best care. If you feel you aren't getting that, he really wants to know. You can be sure that the referrals he makes when necessary are to physicians that you can trust. We have been his patients for over 30 years.

June 23rd, 2016
My favorite Doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Holmes for more than 30 years. He and his staff have always treated me with respect and with care. I can't imagine going any where else.

June 6th, 2016
The Best
Dr. George Holmes always listens and responds to his patients, If you need a specialist he makes sure you see one right away. You can be assured he has your health as top priority. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a n excellent Doctor.

June 6th, 2016
Dr. George Holmes; an excellent family physician.
Dr. Holmes is one of the most thorough doctors I have ever been to see. I feel very confident that if there is something wrong with me ever, he will find it, or send me straight to someone who can.