Dr. George Holmes III MD Patient Reviews

January 11th, 2017
Family Practice @ Southern Hills Hospital , Nashville , Tn
Dr . G. Holmes is a wonderful caring Doctor . I`ve been a patient with the Family practice for almost 30 years . He shows great concerns and care toward his patient. He gets his patients seen in a timely matter. Dr. George Holmes is the Best!!!

January 1st, 2017
I highly recommend Dr George Holmes. He is an excellent and very caring Dr. He always takes very good care of his patients. I have been a patient of his for some 30 yrs. His staff is always very curtious and efficient.

December 29th, 2016
If you can be healed, Dr. Holmes can do it!
I have been a patient for over 30 years. I am an RN and we are very selective on who treats us. Dr. Holmes will listen to your story and treat your problem/s. He considers your illness and your family situation and treats accordingly. He or his office follows up to see if you are on the mend or getting worse. You can trust Dr. Holmes and his staff to be on top of your care.

December 19th, 2016
I have worked with Dr. Holmes and his staff since 1991. I moved from Kansas and met with Dr. Holmes after a family recommendation. We have worked together to maintain a healthy status for me and my family. I trust Dr. Holmes with my health a day life....

December 18th, 2016
A caring family practice in a day of big pharma and health care
Dr. George Holmes has a manner that conveys compassion, care, concern, and professionalism. I feel very comfortable having him be the central repository for complete knowledge of all my health matters both those that he addresses and all those from other doctors I see.

December 16th, 2016
My Experience at Family Practice Associates
This clinic (Dr. George Holmes) has been my primary care provider for a number of years. I completely trust Dr. Holmes in providing the necessary healthcare that I need to maintain a healthy life. If you are looking for a physician and practice that you can trust to provide your healthcare needs, no need to look any where else. This is the place to go!

November 28th, 2016
Dr. Holmes is a very thorough and checks anything suspicious.

November 22nd, 2016
I appreciate the kind, prompt, caring service I receive from every team member in the practice

October 27th, 2016
Best doctor
I have been apatient of Dr. Holmes for at least 20 years. He is very caring and thorough. He always requests appropriate tests and he or his nurse always calls the next day with the results.

October 8th, 2016
We have been patients of Dr. George Holmes for several years. He and his staff are always caring, thoughtful and thorough. We never have to wait too long to be seen or for result from tests. They are great !!

September 24th, 2016
Dr. Holmes
Dr. Holmes is a doctor that will help you keep your help !!!! He will answer all of your questions with common sense and thoughtful concern . He will find you help or help you himself. His only concern is YOU !!!
Doctor's Response

August 22nd, 2016
Dr. George Holmes III has served as my primary care physician for about 20 years. I have observed he and his staff during this time and I can say without reservation that I am very fortunate be under their care. Dr Holmes is without a doubt a man of great competence coupled with compassion and integrity ; he goes the extra mile for his patients.It is obvious to me after these years of being under his care that my health , now, and in the future is in the the right hands . I have never waited over 5 minutes to be brought to an examination room in his office where he and his staff administer quality health care; when lab work is involved he personally contacts me by the next morning with the results and any further action to be taken if any. Reading this one would think that I must be someone "special", not an ordinary garden variety Nashvillian raised in east Nashville. You see he treats all his patients "special". I am not the only one blessed to have Dr. George Holmes as my primary care physician .I believe all his patients feel as I do ...
Doctor's Response