A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Howard, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Howard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Howard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S Howard MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George S. Howard practice?
- Dr. George Howard has 7 office locations.
Dr. George Howard practices Internal Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Clarkston Internists.