Dr. George Hruza MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 10th, 2015
Did a good job with my surgery--very pleased up to this point. Been more than 7 years

April 21st, 2014
Great Experience
Everyone is so friendly, my procedure went well, and staff followed up with me later in the day to ensure everything was okay and asked if I had any questions. There was little wait time for all 3 of my appointments (initial consult, procedure, and follow up to have my stitches removed).

April 10th, 2014
Wonderful Service and Care
From the moment I walked in, I was treated very professionally and compassionately in an efficient manner. My MOHS surgery was almost pain free and a lot quicker than I expected. My suture removal was also a pleasant experience and my scarring is minimal. I would use Dr. Hruza and his facility for any further treatment.

September 28th, 2013
Excellent and professional care
Dr. Hruza and his exceptional staff run an excellent clinic. I was there to look at a few "places of concern" on my face and ways to minimize some deep lines in my forehead, which had been bothering me for quite some time. I drove there from across the state. Dr. Hruza's team was exceptional as were the facilities. His extensive experience and expertise gave me confidence. Gratefully, the concerns I had were addressed, and my deep lines are barely noticeable now. Because of his background, education, experience and excellent national reputation in the field, I have complete confidence in Dr. Hruza. If I or someone I love from anywhere in the country is ever diagnosed with skin cancer, I would go directly to Dr. Hruza for care.

September 20th, 2013
Perfectionist Dr. has caring support staff
Very effective team system taken to highest level of efficient results. Place runs like a Swiss watch, with high expectations, and a caring demeanor. Kudos to the special efforts of Mary K. in administering a literally painless de-sensatization shot. All involved rate high on compassion and professionalism. Nice to see together in a large team. My only regret is my inability to heal completely, by the next day, with the talents of Dr. Hruza. I know that it will take much longer, but it won't dare be anything but near perfection. Thank you, Dr. Hruza. You and your team saved me from something very much worse. I really appreciate everything you did.

July 17th, 2013
I went to Dr Hruza before a significant birthday, I was feeling my age, looking it----and I wanted to do something about it. Dr Hruza listened to my concerns, answered my questions knowledgeably and I felt very cared for and unjudged. I chose Sculptra which I'd never tried but heard good things. The doctor took his time and always made sure I was comfortable during the procedure The staff took amazing care of me too. I just had the birthday and just as I had hoped, no one can believe it, they just think I'm genetically gifted. I would recommend Dr. Hruza to anyone who wants to improve their looks.

July 14th, 2013
I was billed for no service
Dr. Hruza claimed he accepted my insurance but after I discovered he was not in my plan it was too late and he was happy to bill me for surgery consultation even though I was not covered for surgery. I asked for the bill to be erased since I did not receive any usable care but was threatened with a collection notice sicker in response to my request. I paid his bill and found an honest doctor. I am glad I found out before surgery It would have been a nightmare.

June 13th, 2013
I saw this doctor for removal of a small pea sized growth in the center of my chest and the results were horrible. he did not help the problem at all only made it worse he cut me at least a long index finger down the center of my chest which has scarred and keloided, and has been more of a problem since this procedure. would not recommend him for anything if i could give less than a 1 i would